[wyde_heading title_tag=”h1″ style=”2″ title=”A New Way of Educating” heading_color=”#000000″ subheading=”Your weekly snap-shot of easy learning-at-home activities, important state updates, and ways to stay connected.” el_class=”kycollabheading” subheading_color=”#000000″ animation=”lightSpeedIn”]
- Watch Now: Back to School Webinar – OELA’s latest webinar Back to School: Aligning Structural and Instructional Practices to Promote English Learner (EL) Success During the 2020–21 School Year.
- Students of Color Aren’t Broken; Systems, Practices & Policies Are
Parent Leadership Development (CIPL)
- CIPL Parent Leadership Basecamp now accepting registrations. Spots are limited-get registered today!
- CIPL Applications now being accepted for the 2020-2021 Class
- FREE online training from Harvard University: “Introduction to Family Engagement in Education”
[wyde_separator text_align=”center” el_width=”80%” color=”#000000″]