We invite you to join us in building a groundswell to support a big, bold future for our children and communities.
Kentucky is 5th from the bottom nationally in poverty. Research clearly documents the positive individual and collective benefits of greater educational attainment. Through education we can break this cycle of poverty and build more prosperity for families in the Commonwealth.
Donations to the Prichard Committee support:
- Ensuring high-quality early learning which enables students to become proficient in reading & math by the end of 3rd grade.
- Improving K-12 public education so that all Kentucky students can reach their potential.
- Paving the way for postsecondary success through excellent, affordable postsecondary education.
- Building partnerships with families, communities, and local businesses to increase capacity and willingness to support public education.
- Ensuring that education in Kentucky at all levels is equitable, and that educational attainment does not vary by race, gender, disability status, income level, language or region.